Fathers are notoriously hard to shop for. Everyone except my husband, that is. Then again, I shop for him as his wife, so I'll have to ask our daughter when she's older if he's hard to shop for.
While scouring the web for gift ideas I found so many great goodies that I put together TWO gift guides. This being a food blog, I thought I should stay with food related gifts. The other one is posted on my good friend Kirsty's site! Please head over there to check out twelve more of my non-food related gift picks for your pops, husband or special gent in your life. And while you're over there you can check out her amazing style and beautiful handmade jewelry. Her gold tags are the only other pair of earrings I wear besides my studs these days.
Have a fantastic weekend and happy shopping!
01. Bayou Beef Jerky from Amazon
02. Drunken Botanist from Terrain
03. 8 pack of Hostess Apple Pies
04. Ben Davis Denim Apron from Hand-Eye Supply
05. Single malt flavored toothpicks from Modern Anthology
06. Lapel torch from Snow Peak
07. Ceramic plancha from Sur la Table
08. Collapsible Camping Pot from REI
09. Smoked chocolate chips from Hot Cakes
10. Pocket Torch from Campsaver (for grilling in the evening light. He'll love it, I promise!)
11. Tramontina Deep Fryer from Williams-Sonoma
12. Whiskey glasses from TRNK